Saturday, July 5, 2008

Everybody hurts, sometimes....

Reluctant as I am (in the extreme) to bring a little black rain cloud to my corner of blogland, I fear I must. I have to report a return to ill health and more medical appointments and pills and potions than I am really comfortable with. I hate reading back over the above and am not sure I will post this but I can foresee an enforced period (hopefully not too long) of 'patchy' blogging and it is really with this in mind that I felt I should just be upfront and say what's what, so that you all will not be left wondering what has become of me in the days/weeks ahead. I am feeling so utterly down and depressed and frustrated to be going back into a state of un-wellness but am seeing the consultant again on Monday and hoping for help and, if not resolution, answers and a new plan, as I have worsened over the weekend since first seeing him last Thursday. Oh friends, it is with such a heavy heart and with such dismay and tear streaked cheeks that I write to you tonight. With apologies for such a miserable little post and for any slowness in replies to comments in the coming weeks...your own true blogging pal, AKR.

No comments:

Post a Comment