Friday, July 11, 2008

Hello

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to you all! I am doing a little better friends, and thank you for the lovely comments and kind and encouraging things you have said. Weather here is a right old mixed bag, sunshine and marshmallow clouds one minute, monsoon conditions the next. Still, the garden is happy! Everything is growing wild and lush. Today I discovered a wild pink rose bush trailing itself through the hedge in our front garden, a small strand of which I have plucked and popped into a wineglass and which now is prettying up the living room. I watched an old video favourite yesterday "Out of Africa". Oh my, oh my, I cried a monsoon of tears! Also keeping me company, the beautifully written "Dreams from my Father" by Barack Obama: insightful, fascinating, at times poetic, admirably honest and sparkling with radiant intelligence and integrity - I highly recommend it! For now, farewell everyone, I'll pop in again soon. Wishing you all a wonderfully relaxing weekend. Love, AKR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment